Google, like last year has revealed its YouTube top trending videos list of 2015 for India. Apart from revealing the trending videos for the country, the YouTube team also revealed global hits.
From the list of trending videos on the YouTube Rewind (India) Channel, the top trending Indian music video of 2015 is Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi, which features Bollywood actor Hritik Roshan and is sung by Honey Singh. The video has been viewed nearly 90 million times. Other music videos following Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi are Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan, DJ Wale Babu, and Me Hu Hero Tera. Ellie Goulding’s Love Me Like You Do music video also made it to the top trending music videos in India.
Here are the top trending music videos on YouTube in India during 2015:
- Dheere Dheere Se Meri Zindagi Video Song (OFFICIAL) Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor | Yo Yo Honey Singh
- ‘Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan’ VIDEO SONG | Roy | Meet Bros Anjjan, Kanika Kapoor | T-Series
- ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’ VIDEO Song – Salman Khan | Hero | T-Series
As for the non-music videos, the top viewed video in India this year was was AIB’s Every Bollywood Party Song featuring Irfan Khan with 7.1 million views, followed by Chhota Bheem – aur- Krishna Jodi #1, Crime Patrol Satark-Sting Operation 3, AIB: Honest Indian Weddings (Part 1), and others.
Here are the top trending videos on YouTube in India during 2015:
- AIB : Every Bollywood Party Song feat. Irrfan
- PK MOVIE SPOOF || SHUDH DESI ENDINGS
- AIB : Honest Indian Weddings (Part 1)
On the global level, the top trending video section was spearheaded by Silento-Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn with over 116 million views, followed by other videos including Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial), Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!, Justin Bieber Carpool Karaoke, 6ft Man in 6ft Giant Water Balloon-4k-The Slow Mo Guys and more.
Here are the top trending videos on YouTube worldwide during 2015:
- Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) #WatchMeDanceOn
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Crazy Plastic Ball PRANK!!
- The top trending global music videos of 2015 were Wiz Khalifa-See You Again ft. Charlie Puth [Official Video] Furious 7 Soundtrack (1.2 billion views), followed by others like Maroon 5-Sugar, Major Lazer & DJ Snake-Lean On (ft. MO), Adele-Hello and more. It is worth mentioning that the Hello music video with Adele averaged one million views per hour in the first two days after its release in October this year.